Oglas za posao
Sweden/USAID FARMA II – Description of Project
The Government of Sweden and USAID have awarded Cardno Emerging Markets USA a five-year contract for implementation of the Fostering Agricultural Markets Activity II (FARMA II) project in Bosnia & Herzegovina (BiH). The purpose of the FARMA II Project is to create agricultural and agribusiness economic opportunities for BiH farmers and entrepreneurs. Sweden/USAID FARMA II will achieve this by assisting agricultural producer organizations to adopt European Union (EU) and international agricultural and food standards and new production techniques, produce new high value products and expand their access to foreign and domestic markets.
Scope of Work: Online Marketing Specialist (STTA)Following the field seminars and online workshops held in the last year, FARMA II seeks to continue with the delivery of direct technical support to selected POs in developing relevant promotional strategies focused on online platforms. FARMA II recently conducted a needs assessment to determine the level of assistance needed to POs in establishing or improving their online presence, and found that there are still many of them that need this kind of support.
Purpose of the assignmentThe purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate to producer organizations the importance of online marketing to attract consumers, boost sales and access new markets. Many small businesses in agriculture do not have a website, do not use online advertising and do not have company profiles on social media. The activities foreseen under this assignment are expected to help POs to improve their online presence, which will lead to increased brand awareness, increased sales, improved communication with customers and development of new distribution channels. By doing so, FARMA II will further strengthen the response to the increased PO needs for support with online promotion, caused by the Covid-19 pandemic.
DeliverablesSweden/USAID FARMA II is expecting the consultant to support 20 POs in developing relevant promotional strategies focused on online platforms. The assistance to the selected POs (proposed by FARMA II) is expected to range from 4 hours to 16 hours per PO, depending on their current needs and the situation with their current online presence.
One week after the contract is signed, the consultant is expected to submit a work plan for the duration of the assignment, specifying the type of assistance, duration and the time frame for the delivery of planned activities. FARMA II will prepare the list of 20 POs that should be included in the work plan.
Specific tasks for individual assignments will depend on PO needs and will be defined by the consultant and approved by Sweden/USAID FARMA II, and may include but are not limited to:
- Producing guidelines for development and/or improvement the social media presence;
- Advising the POs on the specific activities and proposing the content related to social media platforms;
- Supporting the POs with development of online marketing strategy (defining the targets, budgets and activities, developing a social media plan).
For each assisted PO, the consultant will prepare written suggestions and document the proposed activities in a short report (template will be provided). These reports will be shared with FARMA II and used at the end of each month as a basis for processing the monthly payments.
At the end of assignment, the consultant will prepare a brief report on the assisted POs, documenting the before and after situation and providing a narrative on the effects of the assistance (number of new likes, increased engagement and other relevant examples).
Timing and Level of Effort
Total LOE is estimated at 20 days and is expected to take place between June and October 2020. FARMA II will expect the majority of the work (minimum 80%) to take place during first couple of months after signing the contract. All work will be conducted online.
Regular communication with FARMA II supervisor will be expected throughout the assignment period.
Qualifications and skills
- University degree is required;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience in online marketing, preferably with small businesses and preferably from agriculture / food processing;
- Previous experience with delivering coaching small businesses is a must.
Special conditions for applying for this position.
Please submit following:
- Your CV (not more than 3 pages) and Cover Letter;
- Up to five examples of previous work with websites and social media pages (submit in pdf or jpg format), if possible show “before and after” situation; Please also add the relevant numbers (number of site visits, number of followers or fans) to verify the success of your work;
- Three references from relevant clients;
- Include Ref: Online Marketing Specialist in the email subject and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Okvirna mjesečna plataPo dogovoru
Nivo u karijeriRadnik