Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Jobo.ba za klijenta
Oglas za posao
Svoje prijave i biografije možete slati na mail: firstname.lastname@example.org do 21. 07. 2020.
Service Delivery Manager (m/ž)
Mjesto rada: Banja Luka
- Accomplishes data entry human resource objectives by training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves data entry operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems.
- Accomplishes day-to-day work operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing data entry policies and procedures.
- Improves data entry quality results by completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; studying, evaluating, and redesigning work processes; implementing changes.
- Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency and quality.
- Liaising with team leaders, operations manager and third parties to gather information and resolve issues
- Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions
- Recording statistics, user rates and preparing reports
- Experience of people management and the ability to lead and influence others
- Experience in personal development, planning and individual, team and process performance management
- Experience in personal organization and ability to prioritise and carry out multiple tasks
- Proven experience in Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel)
- Proven experience in reading and understanding documentation written in ENGLISH and specific language required for their job position
- Experience in office terminology, procedures and practices
- Experience in prepare and present project status reports
- Experience in assuring the control quality
Knowledge and skills:
- Excellent reading and grammar skills of specific language is a must (knowledge at C1 Level)
- Strong facilitation and coaching skills
- Graduation from Bachelor degree or possession of a university equivalency diploma
- Exhibit good leadership skills by carrying everyone along without bias
- Exhibit good motivational skills to bring out the best in team members
- Good crisis management skills to handle pressure from project challenges
- A strong customer focus and a good telephone manner
- A desire to help others work towards targets and develop their skills
Okvirna mjesečna plataPo dogovoru
Nivo u karijeriRadnik
Iskustvo2 - 3 godine